Drivers and hitchikers of all countries unite!
Petrol is getting more expensive, train tickets are becoming less affordable every with annoying regularity … But why rack your brains on how ot fund the coming journey?
We offer your a unique opportunity to find a car to your destination or to share your ride with anyone you want. For this purpose make use of the FREE search in our database avtostopom.org without registration. In case you have not found what you looked for, add your message and you will be found.
Choose yourself how much you will pay your driver as a hitchhiker or take from the hitchhiker as a driver.
Drivers can arrange with hitchhikers if they want to mutually share a ride next time.
Hitchhikers can make up with drivers where they want to get out. In this way hitchhikers are no more dependent upon stops.
Recommend us to your acquaintances and friends, both drivers and those who would like to use our carpool, so that we could travel more often while paying less or nothing.
This is a free internet resource for hitchhiking and ride-sharing to help motorists and passengers of Armenia, Bielorus, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Kazachstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Tadschikistan.
Advantages of the Avtostopom.org project
- find passengers for any ride;
- pre-arrange the modus of payment (if any) on the phone;
- lower petrol costs (petrol price keeps rising and will hardly go down);
- enjoy the opportunity to ride more often and for longer distances;
- just find someone for a long journey to kill time.
- find a driver for any journey;
- agree upon the payment details (if any) on the phone;
- solve the problem when bus and train tickets in the right direction are sold out.
- As car occupancy will rise, traffic congestions will go down clearing street junctions, esp. at peak times;
- As the number of cars on the roads will diminsh, exhaust emission overall will also fall.
Avtostopom.org in main cities of Europe and CIS:
Bielorus: Brest, Minsk;
Germany: Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Frankfurt-upon-Main;
Poland: Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw.
Russia: Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Archangelsk, Belgorod, Voronezh, Irkutsk, Petrozavodsk, Sochi, Murmansk, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Penza, Volgograd, Rostov-upon-Don, Krasnodar, Ufa, Taganrog, Yekaterinburg, Izhevsk, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Vorkuta, Vladivostok, Cheliabinsk, Saratov, Kazan, Obninsk, Naberezhnyye Chelny;
Ukraine: Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Uzhhorod, Zaporizhzhya, Luhansk, Lviv, Mykolayiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Simferopil, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Chenivtsi, Chernihiv, Cherkasy;
Finland: Helsinki, Tampere;
Czech Republic: Praha;
and many other cities and towns.